Orange box

DaPoets

I will have it, I know PurSuiT has it already. I'm sure a few others will as well. I'm really looking forward to some Team Fortress 2 at the Oct lan!!!

And someone will win a copy, but that will be at least mid-way thru the day.

Only one more day! w00t! From Steam News

---

Friday, October 5, 2007

We'll be unlocking The Orange Box products just after midnight Pacific time next week on the 10th of October. Lots of people have been having a lot of fun with the Team Fortress 2 beta, so we're looking forward to seeing what people think of Portal and Episode Two. The Orange Box will also be available at North American game retailers later on the 10th, for both PC and XBOX 360. We've also been running a television advertisement for the The Orange Box over the past couple of weeks, which you can take a look at here. We're hoping to get one more of the Team Fortress 2 class movies out before the launch, rumor has it that it will be featuring the Demoman. For people that have purchased The Orange Box over Steam, now is the time to decide who your real friends are, since you'll be able to give them the gift of Half-Life 2 or Episode One if you already own those games. We'll have that all ready to go at the start of next week.

I have been playing TF2 and it is pretty kewl. I have played HalfLife, HalfLife 2, HalfLife 2 EP1 and can not wait to load up EP2 might have to take a nap and get up at 4am just to play right as it is release (our time). Just played back through EP1 and now I want to see how the story continues. Make sure to play through HL2 before doing EP1 as it starts off where HL2 ended.

• 1 month later...