Battlefield - Vietnam

PurSuiT

I have been playing Battlefield Vietnam most of tonight, awesome sound track and back ground sounds, added graphics with a lot of fog, server up soon. They did not seem to add as much to the graphic except a lot of vegetation and player rendering is better then I thought. Kind of reminds me of Ghost Recon with the playability of battlefield 1942 and lot faster action. You can stay alive alot longer and kill alot more if your good.

“War good god what is it good for…”

I wanna play, I wanna play!

Damn state, haven't sent me my tax return yet. I only have money for Far Cry(next week) right now.

Guess I'll have to start building those clear cases to make so extra cash. :(

Dragon

I have Battlefield Vietnam now & what a sweet game that is. Now I'm trying to equally divide my time between that & UT2k4 but I seem to keep going back to UT2k4 more. Now I'm wondering what will happen when I get my hands on FarCry.

-- Nem B)

UT is far more fun than BF:VT. Walking through a jungle and getting shot by someone I cant see isnt as fun as running multiple people over in Manta B)

Try running people and/or vehicles over in the Leviathan, it is alot more entertaining. Then, when that isn't enough for U, start using the weaponary & kick back & watch the ensuing madness :)

I have to agree w/ ParoxysM, I like UT2k4 mucho better.

-- Nem B)

I found some bugs with UT...but I dont want them exploited B)

Perhaps you could email those to the developers so maybe they can get fixed in an upcoming patch. Unfortunately, there are others they may have found those or others and already are exploiting them... Lord know there seems a few times where I've gotten killed way to fast...

Guest Major_Chaos

I dunno, i love both games. I can't wait for a long night of killing at the next lan part, whether i'm GI Joe or some cyberjock either way it's gonn abe fun

DING! DING!! In this corner.... Major_Chaos

chairshot.gif

and in the other corner, Nemmmmmesiss!!!!

chairshot.gif