Killer. In fact it got me back into Transformers. I just picked up Megatron and Jazz today and ordered Bumblebee and Barricade Wednesday. I'll throw up a couple pic later.

The movie Transformers seem to be hard to find. I went to 3 places, Walfart, Target, and Toys R Us and no one had Prime. TRU had one Megatron, which I bought, and no other ones. Walfart and Target had Jazz, Rachet, and Blackout here and there. Interesting to see that they seem to be selling well. I'm probably going to order the last of them online to save me the pain and gas. :)

Dragon

Killer. In fact it got me back into Transformers. I just picked up Megatron and Jazz today and ordered Bumblebee and Barricade Wednesday. I'll throw up a couple pic later.

The movie Transformers seem to be hard to find. I went to 3 places, Walfart, Target, and Toys R Us and no one had Prime. TRU had one Megatron, which I bought, and no other ones. Walfart and Target had Jazz, Rachet, and Blackout here and there. Interesting to see that they seem to be selling well. I'm probably going to order the last of them online to save me the pain and gas. :)

Dragon

excellent! show pics when you have them. When I was a little girl, there were only two things in my family where my parents had the rule of, "if you can find them in the store, we'll get you one." One, of all things, were Berenstain Bear books. :lol: The other was transformers. We could never find any! I never even watched the TV show but would play with the toys all the time.

Hey dragon, as you can see I'm new here. Do you know of any board gamers here for non-LAN people? You know, like board games. With plastic pieces and a board and chips and salsa on the side.

Its Megatron! Retreat!

1000703ap0.jpg

1000707oe9.jpg

Jazz

1000711ak9.jpg

1000714cv6.jpg

Only person I can think of that plays board games regularly is Warspartan. Too bad you weren't around when my friends were in high school, we use to play board games at least once a month.

Dragon

• 2 months later...