Download X-fire now...

This is the coolest gaming-genre utility I've seen in a while. Been using for a week now with no problems. Supports over 100 games.

See WHEN your friends are playing online games

See WHAT game they are playing

See WHERE they are playing

And JOIN their game with just one click!

Plus, unlike existing Instant Messengers, Xfire lets you receive IM's without disrupting your game!

http://media.ultimatearena.com/xfire/clien...a_installer.exe

Sounds interesting, but WHY would I want to know what game Wargasm is getting his butt handed to him in? That happens on such a daily basis that it's just a given :rolleyes: I suppose it would make it easier for me to jump in on the game & just add to his misfortune :lol:

-- Nem

Doah!! :rolleyes: I finally caved in and bought Trillian Pro 2 months ago....

I noticed "beta" in the filename... how long has X-fire been around?

I saw you on there after I killed you :)

I wish that UT had an advance scripting engine, so I can notify myself when people come on the server (like Tribes). CrumpledMidget was on there too for a while. I attempted to change team, but the server was set to not allow uneven teams.

The band name thread died :unsure:

Yep.... what server was that anyway? I forgot to write it down... :unsure: Were you on the top of the redeemer tower in the 2nd round I was in? as I gave someone up there a good pot shot.

We've got 90 days to easily start that thread back up... It is pretty darn long now.... :)

Also, apologies for spelling your name wrong.... Still not used to your spelling.

Parodox is fine I guess...I've been called worse. I dont think you killed me once, I only saw you a couple times. I generally switch between that server and a low-grav one. Do you really write the name down rather than adding to favorites?!?!

Parodox is fine I guess...I've been called worse. I dont think you killed me once, I only saw you a couple times. I generally switch between that server and a low-grav one. Do you really write the name down rather than adding to favorites?!?!

Yeah, thats what I meant, adding it to favorites.... I'll load x-fire tonight when I get home. Been busy redoing yet another friends PC. Just never seems to end... Either I have too many friends, or I'm just a big sucker for other people's PC problems....

My x-fire name is bdotobdot. I did a search and think I found you....

Yeah, we definately should get rest of the peeps around here to join in on X-Fire.

It is pretty cool!!!

Hmmmm, wow, didn't know x-fire logged your gaming time:

paroxysm's Statistics

Playing History

Game____________________ Hours in Past 7 Days__ Total Hours

Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo______ 22 hrs_________ 22 hrs

Unreal Tournament________________ 6 hrs__________ 6 hrs

Call of Duty Multiplayer_____________ 2 hrs__________ 2 hrs

Call of Duty Single Player________ less than one hr_ less than one hr

That is pretty damn cool!!! Don't think I'll catch up soon thou.... B)

bdotobdot Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo 1 hrs