Yz4life Gaming Lan Party SOon!

Going to be holding a Lan party in or around depew,ny. Going to play the old games, like Quake 2, unreal tournament GOY,Motocross madness, ect. A list of the games will be out when i get a little more organized. The site and the forum are up now. We usually hold halo tournements, but if WNYgamers.com would like to to come and enjoy the fun, you guys are more then welcome. Ill find out the rest of the info and post it, figure next month. If your interested, please let me know, looking at a 5-10 entry. Ill get a couple local food sponsors, maybe theyll hook me up. This will be my first attempt, Well leave the big parties to the more experienced. But If your computer aint quite as fast as the new ones and like the older games better anyways. Then this is the party for you. Ill keep everybody posted later about all this. Thanks!

yz4lifeperformance.com

Ps, i think the forum works, Give it a test for me, and dont blow it up!!!

:(

Speaking of the oldies but goodies, do any of you play Tactical Ops (TO)? What about Farcry or the original Flatout? Those aren't that old, but still years old now. Still great games.

How many people can you accomodate?

I go to look at the place this tuesday, Looks like it will hold 50 people. Im probably going to only hold a 5 hour party this time. If theres a good showing then, I will find a bigger and better place. Baby Steps! Im still buying tvs too for all the halo playen. Trying to make it tv/per person/per console. Lots of garage sales. If anybody sees a above 24 inch tv for under 30 bucks let me know. As long as it works. Were down. We have 7 right now. A full 16 tvs is our goal. Unless xbox or playstation comes out with them games that play 32. Then Uhhhhhh, Im broke. but then well go back to 4 per tv and stuff like that. Ill have a date set by this friday. Then if you guys could help make a signup sheet for me, cause im php illiterate, that would be great. Peace!

Hope everybody can come.

Went to look at it, Seemed alright, Crazy nice and neat place. Theres only 8 electrical outlets . Anybody know how many computers will blow a certain amperage fuse. Anybody Tried? lol!.

Im going to look at a couple other places and see if i can get any better of a deal, and make it a all day affair. This one is airconditioned, but i think they all are, right? Getting wasted at a bar while sweating to death dont sound too fun for me.

Im going to contact the guys from the car clubs to come down and show off there rides at our gamer night, and have a couple drinks while we play the games. Its like the perfect parking for a car show, This is going to be a sorta-fund raiser for my newborn. Im looking into one of those bank account things where they take soo much money and let it build for 18 years for college. Anybody ever done that or heard about it? Ill say entry about 10 bucks/person. Xbox, bring your own controllers. We should have upwards of 16 tv's. So it will be a person per tv. and if theres a huge showing for the xbox, then we will break up the games accordingly. without any problems. As for the computers side, thats where wnygamers(you guys) will have to come in. Ill post up the games tomorrow, and ill link em to a full download off of my site. Probably, quake 2,unreal tournement GOY edition, couple others. Just let me know what games you guys like. As soon as i find out how many computers it takes to get to the center of that fuse, ill know how many people we can have, cause i think theres plenty of room for atleast 30.

Talk to u guys in a couple of days!