WNY Gamers Club June LAN Event

WNY Gamers Club June LAN Event

Saturday June 9th

starting at 2pm

We have tables/seats for approx 26+, so let us know your coming to guarantee a spot. There will be the usual pop & chips, with pizza and wings to follow.

Feel free to pass this invite along....

151 Ames Ave

Tonawanda, NY 14150

838-5115

Directions: Get off the I-290 at Niagara Falls Blvd (going south)

- take a right at the third light (Glenalby)

- follow this down past the school

- take a left one block past the school, that is Ames

- we are the first house on the left, white house.

• 1 month later...

Hello all, new here to your site/club. I actually saw your sign out front of a house last week or so, and looked you guys up. I'm one of 5 regulars who LAN once in a while.

I wish I could make your next event, but I can't. (this time of year is crazy buzy... sigh) I'm hoping I can stop by just to meet those attending. I hope that would be OK.

I have a couple questions. First, one of my concerns is that I don't have a lot of the games you guys seem to play. Is it a big deal for some people to play one game, and some another? Normally, we play Farcry & Flatout at our LANs. Some of us are getting into Battlefield 2142, but I don't have that yet. Anyway, do you guys all play the same thing or do you have all different games going. I would think you do with 26 people there. Games like Flatout only allow 8 to race...

My other question is about the Massivelan in July. Do you guys host that, or is that someone else? Me & My LAN buddies actually met for lunch right across the street from when the Massivelan will be, at Pizzahut today. I told them about your club, and about going in July. I'm hoping I can make it. If not then, at your August date.

:yahoo:

Sure, you're more than welcome to stop by!!! We try for one game that we all play, then the night usually splits up into groups that play what they want/like most.

We are helping out with MassiveLan, although not officially hosting it. We know the guys that are doing and they are great bunch of guys!! We are supplying them with the network equipment this year. I know at least a handful of us will be at MassiveLan!

This one is at my place! (see first post for address) Only $5 is asked if you want some of the pizza/wings we get around dinner time.

we play Farcry

OMG take me with you lan'ing !!! One of my all time favorite games but I can never find anyone to play with :) We are in the process of moving so its unknown if i'll be able to hit the lan later today but goodness i'd love some far cry. Let me know next time you and your crew play if i dont see you at the lan.

w00t

:(

we play Farcry

OMG take me with you lan'ing !!! One of my all time favorite games but I can never find anyone to play with :) We are in the process of moving so its unknown if i'll be able to hit the lan later today but goodness i'd love some far cry. Let me know next time you and your crew play if i dont see you at the lan.

w00t

:(

HEHE WarSpartan, we love that game too. We got quite of few maps that we play too. I'm in the process of upgrading my PC, so I will have a faster system for the August Lan party. If we get together to play before August, I'll look for you on here to join us.

Heres a general question. We usually use a server to host the games for Farcry. Do people bring their own servers to play on at your regular LAN parties. I'd hate to waste the time installing and setting up the server at the actually LAN party day. When I lan, all I want to do is GAME.

Zoar --> "shoot um up, shoot um up, pow pow"