HALO NIGHTS IN WNY

talonation84

Hi my name is Chris and for the past 3 years my buddies and I have been playing Halo and Halo2 every Saturday night at my friend Robbie's house. We are currently looking for more people to join us in the fun filled Halo Night Parties. If you are interested and want to find out more you can check out my website http://www.halotalon.bravehost.com or my friend Robbie's http://www.yz4lifeperformance.com/Halo.html or you can post back or email me at wnygst2ltrv8eater@yahoo.com or email Robbie at robsroom169@hotmail.com. Just make sure you put RE:Halo Player in the subject box of the email to ensure we get back to you. Look forward to hearing from everyone and you'll be seeing me posting stuff on here each month.

One post/topic is more than enough.... (I'm referring to the duplicate post to the above)

Hmmm, have not pulled out my Halo disc in a long while. It is a fun game.

B)

Console or pc?

My guess would be that he's talking about a Console Lan Party since he mentioned Halo2 in his post, which is @ present a console only game.

I don't have an xbox, otherwise I might be inclined to join U as I do enjoy that game.

I hope it works out for ya talonation84

-- Nem

Hi, everybody who views this. I am the Host of the saturday night gaming at my apartment. I have an attic i stuffed 4 tvs in. Its console, not PC. 16 players play till about 4am or 5 every weekend. I allow either a new team, or 2 new people each week. Security reasons, yuh know. Dont want nobody being stupid. We usually have upwards of around 20 kids in my house. Its allowable and since its in my attic, its available lol. If you check out my website, www.yz4lifeperformance.com, you will see stats, which havent been posted in 2 weeks, because it takes a decent amount of time when theres 16 people swapping in and out with stats. And we want to make sure everybody becomes a part of this,who plays. We just did video profiles last weekend for fun, Were still looking for teams to challenge us in this constant 16 player mayhem. I wasnt really even into this anymore seeing the game is getting older and older. But damn, when theres that many people playen and drinking and yelling and freaking out that long into the night. The game has payed for itself a million times over. We even made it on the radio, without he cops. Mikey mike from teh edge decided he wanted to come down after i told him about it. Its merely a private night. So call me, or email me and ill set u up for a weekend. Even if your not any good or once were, hell bring some beer and money for late night pizza or something and well show u a good time. Fear not if u sold your xbox, or dont know where the game is, our religous members bring all u need. We would love if you bring your own controllers, because everybody knows, that microsoft really shit the bed when it came to a reliable controller. But otherthen that, Hope your enjoy, btw, dont mind my site, still learning all the code and crap. Peace out!

Sounds neat!

Oh, white space is a good thing.... Also, PLEASE only post the same msg ONCE anywhere on this forums! ty