BF2 sig in progress

ParoxysM

Playing a medic/resupplier/engineer have been ruining my K/D ratio...too busy throwing pack or fixing stuff and not having a weapon ready to shoot suks. Assult is where it's at (except when you accidently select the weapon twice and dont realize its in single shot mode).

Playing a medic/resupplier/engineer have been ruining my K/D ratio...too busy throwing pack or fixing stuff and not having a weapon ready to shoot suks. Assult is where it's at (except when you accidently select the weapon twice and dont realize its in single shot mode).

Well you can not rank up past a certain point without being a well rounded player and palying all kits/postions. If you play the same kit and are commander all the time you will get to a point where you skip ranks and missout on unlocks. Asked Dragon he missed out on 2 unlocks as he had all the points just not the badges required to get that rank so by the time he got the badges it skipped him over 2 ranks and he missed out on those unlocks.

Bloops.

I've tried to dedicate maps to just getting the plane/helo badges, but either the round end too quick or the other team has pilots that circle the map destroying the vehicles/me seconds after spawning.

LMAO, I here you on the G5. I accidently put it on single shot at least 10 times per round.

My K:D ratio is finally going up now that I have all the basic badges. It helps when you have 2 medics in your squad too B) Got a 35 and 49 kill streak on back to back maps.

That helps. If I'm in a squad and we're on a city map, if there isn't a 20 point difference between my squad members kills and deaths, I'm not doing my job. But that all depends on how good my squad is. Someone mentioned how good I was the other night and I told him, I'm only as good as my team. If we're all trapped at a spawn point, if I don't have a couple ppl that know how to get out of that situation to help me, we're all screwed and my skills won't help. B)

Dragon