Neverwinter Nights

Nemesis

Now that I have gotten your attention, lets begin...

I have played Dungeon Siege & have enjoyed it quite a bit, especially during multiplayer. Now I'm done with it & looking for something else. I keep hearing about this game called Neverwinter Nights, but have yet to play it. I would like to hear from all of you who have played it & let me know what this game is like & if it's worth my time. I'm not much of an RTS player ( but I was impressed w/ WarCraft3 ), but these types of games do tend to draw me in. So let the posts begin & enlighten me!!!

-- Nem :ph34r:

Perhaps Requiem thinks you might :ph34r: like D2 with that expansion pack.... I would gather to guess that he liked it himself quite a bit a seems to be recommending it to you.

D2 was an OK game. I enjoyed it greatly when I was into playing it. But, I'll also tell you it gets old pretty quickly. Once you've beaten the game twice, it ceases to be much fun.

I will say I've never played PK tho, so it might be fun to take on real people.

On a side note I just pick up IceWind Dale 2 for my B-day. Haven't played it yet but I'll let you know how it is. It's another D&D style overhead rpg.

Happy B-Day you Old Man you!!! So how old are ya now? Btw, I've been checking out that Star Trek Commander 3 game via google.com & from what I have seen, it looks very cool. Only problem is that I can't buy one now due to no $$$. One of the advantages of working for Adelphia :ph34r:

-- Nem

Thanks! I'm 27 now. A couple more years and I'll be moving to a retirement community down in Florida. ;)

I can sympathize with the the money thing. I've been eyeballing SFC3 since it came out but it still hasn't dropped from $50. I finally broke down and spent my Christmas BestBuy gift cards on it. I can't say I'm disappointed tho, the single player campaigns are fun. My only gripe is that you can't multiplayer campaigns, you can only do some form of death match or team death match.

As for IceWind Dale 2. I played it for a couple hrs last nite, definitely not bad. It's got a good D&D feel to it w/o bogging the game down. I'll see if I can talk Jon into doing some multi-player with it to see how that end of the game is. I'm pretty sure that Neverwinter is along the same lines. I know there is a downloadable demo for Neverwinter, I dunno if IceWind Dale 2 has one.

Well Mr Nem,

I am in the process of downloading the Neverwinter Nights demo now. I will let ya know what I think....

(Oohhh I hope this is only a temporary downloading, game playing thing....)

I would hate to join the world of gamers... ;):D:PB)

:P:):):):) I love smiley faces! :):):):):)

-Brat

LOST

- Beautiful Brunette

- Understands my passion for computers

- Puts up with me

- My sole-mate

If seen, please take the game away, give her a boot in the butt and point her back to me!! ;)