Battlefield 2 Ranked Server

Dragon

We've been looking into getting a ranked server for BF2. Well we've already done the looking and pretty much found the provider we're going with.

Question. Who would be interested in taking part in this? We're thinking no more than $5 a month(we still need to discuss). We'll make sure you always have a spot and a spot on the TS server, which won't be a prob with 50 slots. We would be running plain jane BF2 most of the time and probably make special days to run Special Forces and the other expansions.

Can't think of anything else right now. If you guys have any questions, ask 'em. ;)

Dragon

Didnt you have this thread before? You guys just want to pad your stats, lol.

Nah, I just want a server I can TK on without getting kicked off. :toot:

I guess that'll negate any stat padding you do.

Should we see if Major Chaos plays BF2 and ask him to join us then? B)

Dragon

Of all the people I have in my xfire network, Dragon and PurSuiT are the only one I see play more than 1 map in a row. Just an observation.

I'd play it if it wasn't so slow paced and didn't have to set 60 binds in the cfg.

Of all the people I have in my xfire network, Dragon and PurSuiT are the only one I see play more than 1 map in a row. Just an observation.

I'd play it if it wasn't so slow paced and didn't have to set 60 binds in the cfg.

The game only uses 30 Keys total 1/2 of which are used some of the time. You just do not like it cuz you can not macro the jump kicks like in fear that normally take 3 key presses on the opposite sides of the keyboard to preform you got macro to 1 key press.

:toot:

Im in. Its a great game, a ranked server with local guys will be good fun. And I ALWAYS play way more than 1 map in a row. Put in a little more special forces if you will though. I consider some of the maps in special forces to be quite excellent, and the new weapons are a good time. Since parox is pretty much a twitch only quake junkie he might even enjoy the iron gator aircraft carrier map. All indoor. I actually find myself playing way more SF than regular BF2. I havent tried the 2 add-ons after that though.

I'm in! now that I'm playing again! I have never played onlne with battlefield so it should be fun. I know Bob will want in also. I love the booster Pack levels also.

See you guys in Feb. hopefully.

Eric

B)

I'm in! now that I'm playing again! I have never played onlne with battlefield so it should be fun. I know Bob will want in also. I love the booster Pack levels also.

See you guys in Feb. hopefully.

Eric

:brickwall:

Glad to hear from ya!! You've been missed!!!