BF 2142 Screen Shots

PurSuiT

Here are a few quick screen shots from a level in BF 2142. I personally think BF2 look better @ the same graphics settings. Check out the 3rd one down, now with changing billboards pretty sad that Intel will still be making Core 2s in the year 2142 :)

bf2142-01.JPG

bf2142-02.JPG

bf2142-03.JPG

bf2142-04.JPG

Ugh, that fog looks horrible!! It looks worse than Ut2k4's.... Isn't fog used to limit draw distance so low end rigs can run the game just fine?

I have offically decided this game blows chunks. I'm sure of it now. Even with all the unlocks the game is still a bore.

I liked being able to see your enemies health as you shoot them. I remember that from BF1942, but as I recall it was a hack :P . Maps are bland and boring. They're laid out weird and don't feel real. Weapons, including unlocks, are the same way. Weapons feel weak even though I know by default every class has the heavy armour on. Med kit sucked. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to pick it up once I dropped it. So once I did that and walked to the other side of the map and needed health, I was screwed or had to walk back to where I dropped the kit or sit there and die. So much for doing your teammates a favor and leaving a health station for them.

Models look good and that's about the only good thing. B)

Dragon