BF 2142 $25 @ BestBuy

ParoxysM

BF 2142 $24.99 @ BestBuy

Reg. Price: $49.99

You Save: $25.00

Sale: $24.99

Cool, Dragon and PurSuiT should have this now then...

If you buy me a copy.

I wasn't impressed with the demo at all. If anything, I'll try before I buy at this point. I'm still very happy with BF2 anyway. <_<

Dragon

Well I got it and to say the least I am not impressed. That might not say much I know, as I was not impressed by BFV until the hype died down and the hardware caught up. Graphics in the game I think are no better, if not worse then BF2 vanilla and not even close to Special Forces not to mention that Euro Forces and Amored Fury blow this "totaly new" game away as far as maps and graphics. The new game play make up for it alittle bit but not much.

I know now that I own it I will play it, do not think it will ever surpass BF2, then again BF2 has not surpassed BF42 for me on xfire. Just like it seems as if BFV was just an expantion pack to BF42 2142 is an xPack to BF2. Hope this helps anyone else looking to buy it. Would say for now stick with BF2 Delux and the booster packs.