WNY Gamers Club February LAN Event

WNY Gamers Club February LAN Event

Saturday February 10th

starting at 2pm

We have tables/seats for approx 26+, so let us know your coming to guarantee a spot. There will be the usual pop & chips, with pizza and wings to follow.

Feel free to pass this invite along....

151 Ames Ave

Tonawanda, NY 14150

838-5115

Directions: Get off the I-290 at Niagara Falls Blvd (going south)

- take a right at the third light (Glenalby)

- follow this down past the school

- take a left one block past the school, that is Ames

- we are the first house on the left, white house.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like we got some peeps looking to play some AvP2, MW4:M and TQ for the February lan....

I love being the marine....Where are those aliens...?!? ;)

BTW since you'all are the server setup kings, is it possible to have an AvP2 server up going into the weekend ? Ill also be happy to host games on my end - im just not familiar with setting up and managing dedicated servers. Also whats currently the preferred method for communicating with everyone here who plays online ? Vent, TS, IM's ?

BTW since you'all are the server setup kings, is it possible to have an AvP2 server up going into the weekend ? Ill also be happy to host games on my end - im just not familiar with setting up and managing dedicated servers. Also whats currently the preferred method for communicating with everyone here who plays online ? Vent, TS, IM's ?

When gaming, we like to use Xfire. Other than that, we use Trillian for regular day to day chatting.

-- Nem

Well, if you have a Linux box you can run the AvP2 dedicated server. I have a Linux box but it can't run any dedicated servers. Those 2 patches there, the map pack and .96 patch, are what we've been playing with when we play. Nemesis usually always has them on his box, so you can install them right off his pc :toot: .

I have a TS server too but no one seems to care about it. I've been having issues with it though, I can't connect from the outside ip but can connect through the lan. I don't know if its just me since my one friend that uses it with me has been on a business trip, so I can't test it. But at least its working lan wise, and when we pick up the BF2 server we'll have one anyway.

We have a chat room on xfire, www.wnygamersclub.com, that is open to everyone that wants to join us. We've used the voice chat on that one, but it seems flakey online, but is fine over a lan. B)

Dragon

We have a chat room on xfire, www.wnygamersclub.com, that is open to everyone that wants to join us. We've used the voice chat on that one, but it seems flakey online, but is fine over a lan. :toot:

Isn't the xfire chatroom just WNYGamersClub.com? (not at my pc to double check)

We have a chat room on xfire, www.wnygamersclub.com, that is open to everyone that wants to join us. We've used the voice chat on that one, but it seems flakey online, but is fine over a lan. :toot:

Isn't the xfire chatroom just WNYGamersClub.com? (not at my pc to double check)

that be it, once invited in it will appear on the servers tab after that.

You sure about that? It shows up on my server list as www.wnygamersclub.com. :P

Dragon

you are right, someone will have to tell bob that he is not always right then. :P

OK, who drew the short straw?!? :)