Unreal Tournament 2004

OK gang, here's a special being offered @ GameStop ( www.gamestop.com ) for this game...

Pre-order UT2004 for $39.99 & get a FREE Unreal Medallion w/ your purchase. The game is due out Feburary.

I'm not saying that this is WAY COOL or anything, but it's the only offer I've come across so far that has something to give U when U order the game. The medallion doesn't look all that bad. If nothing else, it's a Christmas Tree decoration :P

Just thought that I share this w/ U.

-- Nem :P

yanked from BeyondUnreal.com

MarkRein[EPIC] The demo will be out within two weeks.

w00t!! :P

I gonna pimp it like Fab5Freddy...

or I can get a parttime job with Coit cleaners and jot down people cdkeys while shampooing the carpet.

When it comes to this game, it is definitely something that I would rather "own" instead of relying upon Mr. Fab5Freddy. I'm not saying there's anything wrong w/ Mr. Fab, it's just the way I wish to do things w/ this game.

-- Nem B)

Thats easy, sounds like about 2$ a piece...hehe 

Sure Wargasm, U can get me & B.Ob. an actual retail copy of the game, we won't mind B)

As for the medallion, that shouldn't be too hard to smack ya around enough to make U surrender it B)

-- Nem