WNYG Battlefield2006 LAN

I realize that this is not much notice...

I will be holding a WNYG Battlefield Only LAN this coming weekend in Hamburg, NY, Saturday November 11th starting @ 3pm and going until when ever at my place.

Main games to be played will be

BattleField1942 v1.61b (all EA Expantions and Desert Combat Final)

BattleField2 v1.4 (Special Forces, Euro Force and Amored Fury may be played depending on what ppl have)

We might get to a few rounds of BFV or the BF2142 demo

Due to just moving in I am limiting this to 8 to 12 seats so you will have to PM or post if interested and I will get you the address, it is right in the Village of Hamburg.

thanks

but you'd need more than a day notice to get a playable BF server going. 3v3 sux.

even if we did get a full 12 ppl dragon would still want it to be all vs him. he thinks he is that good. So far we have 3 vs 3 just need a few more ppl.

but you'd need more than a day notice to get a playable BF server going. 3v3 sux.

even if we did get a full 12 ppl dragon would still want it to be all vs him. he thinks he is that good. So far we have 3 vs 3 just need a few more ppl.

Its a team game and he would have 0 chance against people that actually played the game more than once a month. Tribes is the same way...

Thanks to everyone that came out. Good times!

BTW:

Not to thread crap, but you'd need more than a day notice to get a playable BF server going.

I reformated my drive on my gaming box, installed all my games on it and installed a configured a stable Internet/LAN deticated BF42 server on my deticated server box in less then a day, had no issues playing for a good 7 to 8 hours straight.

I now have BF42, Q4 and FEAR deticated servers that we know work and have been tested. Anyone that can not connect to them at a LAN or on the net should be only blaming thier computer/configuration, as that is where the problem is, not with the server. :) Every server has had 8 to 16 ppl on at one time or another and has been on the internet with countless ppl connecting through out the day/weeks they are up.

That said, time to get ready for LPE V on the 25th. hope to see you all there.