Car Accidents Are The Suck

I had a great weekend of cleaning the yard and chasing squirels out of my attic, finished off sunday night @ around 6:30pm with a car running a stop sign and t-boning my car well taking my 14 year old nephew home from helping me with yard work. Every one was ok but my car was totaled. :(

Driver was 100% @ fault as per the police report. The officer though never got proof of insurance or wrote a ticket for not stopping. :( :(

I only have liability and the driver has OH plates. So I got to go after him.

Sucks!

Ouch, that sucks!!! :(

Just drop some ordinance on him from your commander console and we'll mop up whats left... :(

I had a great weekend of cleaning the yard and chasing squirels out of my attic, finished off sunday night @ around 6:30pm with a car running a stop sign and t-boning my car well taking my 14 year old nephew home from helping me with yard work. Every one was ok but my car was totaled. :(

Driver was 100% @ fault as per the police report. The officer though never got proof of insurance or wrote a ticket for not stopping.  :( :(

I only have liability and the driver has OH plates. So I got to go after him.

Sucks!

Dude, that totally SUCKS that this happened, but I'm very glad U & your nephew made it thru w/o injury.

U want me to go have a nice little "talk" w/ that Driver about how "generous" he's going to be towards U? I'm sure he'll more than happy to get U a new car when I'm done w/ him :wwe:

-- Nem

Damn foreign cars. At least you picked up the armor at the stop sign.

Really needed the regeneration relic at the time of impact, but having the extra health helped us walk away un harmed.

Yes, please continue to be careful. There are no spawn points in RL....

Damn foreign cars. At least you picked up the armor at the stop sign.

Really needed the regeneration relic at the time of impact, but having the extra health helped us walk away un harmed.

Yes, please continue to be careful. There are no spawn points in RL....

I was looking around to hit the space bar to reset but the keyboard was in the trunk :( and I did not have the keybind on the wheel.