Logitech G25

The bomb when it comes to racing wheels. I'm going to try and order mine asap. When you guys getting yours? B)

I've got white nuckles

Dragon

When am I going to order a $299 racing wheel??!! Let me think about this... NOT anytime soon & more than likely not in this lifetime :dork: B)

-- Nem

I've been waiting for this for a couple months now. I knew Logitech was coming out with it. its got the clutch pedal and the shifter isn't connected to the wheel like most wheels.

Its either this or buy the stuff from Act Labs but the stuff hasn't been in stock for months now. And I've read that it can be a little combersome with XP and if you buy it used, you have to be careful you get the right one for XP. B)

Dragon

[----- insert stealing thunder graphic here -----]

I purchased an Ergodex DX1 last week for $84 shipped (normally $150+). Basically it allows you to place ANY keys ANYWHERE, then map or record function to them. I made a FEAR set so far, 14 keys. The macro editor is awesome!! I made a flying melee kick macro execution down to the millisecond. It's almost unfair, so hopefully no one reads threads started by Dragon.