August Frag Shack Monthly

It's almost game day, and we would like to get a head count for those that will be attending our monthly LAN at the Frag Shack. If you are going to be there, please go HERE and say so..

Even if you THINK you're going to be attending, please post. We will be having the usual Pizza, Wings, and Soda for dinner, along with some snacks. Please feel free to bring a bag of chips or a two-liter if you would like to pitch in and help out. $5.00 at the door covers your dinner.

Games will be:

Battlefield 2

Far Cry

S.W.A.T. 4 - Stetchkov Syndicate

If you don't have these, please plan on coming as close to 6pm as possible so you can install.

Hope to see you there!

Man, I must be slackin'. I have been creating these threads farther ahead of time.

It is Friday and I should be there!

Also, I will bring a better switch with me!

Man, I must be slackin'. I have been creating these threads farther ahead of time.

It is Friday and I should be there!

Also, I will bring a better switch with me!

B.Ob., aren't U attending a bachelor party for a certain someone this Friday, Aug 26th? If so, are U splitting yourself in half to attend both that & the lan @ the same time?! ;)

I was just curious, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

-- Nem

That is Satuday and this is Friday. Silly Nem.

Well it is the whole weekend, saturday is just the easier day for most ppl to stop out.

Since my Best man does not frequent the forums, anyone interested in coming out I am voluteering Bob :bob: to recieve the PMs with questions and location info. Any and all are welcome. Thx Bob!

That is Satuday and this is Friday. Silly Nem.

Well it is the whole weekend, saturday is just the easier day for most ppl to stop out.

Since my Best man does not frequent the forums, anyone interested in coming out I am voluteering Bob :bob: to recieve the PMs with questions and location info. Any and all are welcome. Thx Bob!

Interesting, I was under the impression that things were kicking off on Friday night & running on thru Saturday, hence my confusion. I was thinking that everyone was crashing Pursuits party Friday night, which is when I was planning on showing up since I'll be too busy the rest of the weekend & unable to attend sat.

-- Nem

I thought it was a bachelor party weekend...woohoo!!

I like how we over ran this LAN post with my bachelor party weekend. It kinda is, that is why I am not going ;) But anyone that wants to stop out even after the LAN feel free. We will be there from about 8pm Friday - till Sunday morning, any one and everyone is welcome, Basically Bomb Fire, food and Beer mixed with some 4x4'in and camping in the back forty. Step father has a good amount of land with a nice pond and we are just going to be camping out all weekend anyone and everyone is welcome, like I said PM Bob if interested for the addy, sign will be out front and you can ask at the house or/and follow the trail back (cleared out for trucks and cars can make it 1/2 way no problem, rest is a 5 min walk). I really should have started a new thread for this, sry Shaggy and Bucket! Maybe see you at Bob's or maybe at your next one. But you are more then welcome to come out Saturaday.

Congratz! Didn't know that you were getting married, PurSuiT!

Best of luck with everything. I would stop out, but since optimism isn't first and foremost on my mind right now, I believe I would be very bad company...filed divorce paperwork against my wife Monday morning.....