Ranked WNYG BF2 Server

PurSuiT

We have been looking into getting a WNYGamersClub.com Ranked BF2 server. The costs would be $5 per month (3 month min) or $50 for the year, we need a min of 10 players to get a 16 person ranked server for the year. If anyone is intereset I will open up a sign up and setup a payment via paypal on a server fund page, also add a page that shows what has been donated and what we need. I know of atleast 4 ppl including my self that will donate $50 for the year. Just need the other 6. thx

Too bad you cant get one within the state.

Just spend the one-time fee of $75 to get a hacked SB5100, drop the HSI Extreme cfg on it, then enjoy the 16mpbs/3mbps.

Hmmm, sounds similar to the new speeds coming from Verizon FIOS. Too bad even if we had that connection, getting our own BF2 server approved by EA to be ranked would probably be slim.

I dont think WNYG is big enough to have the interest. A couple of yous are hardcore into it, but most are casual at best.

Actually the same could be said for any game we play. Some hardcore most casual. I dont think theres any one game everyones truly hardcore about.

Im totally up for this. I know another guy who'd play ranked with us a lot as well. So only $5 per person per year ? Thats dirt cheap.

I dont think WNYG is big enough to have the interest. A couple of yous are hardcore into it, but most are casual at best.

Actually the same could be said for any game we play. Some hardcore most casual. I dont think theres any one game everyones truly hardcore about.

Im totally up for this. I know another guy who'd play ranked with us a lot as well. So only $5 per person per year ? Thats dirt cheap.

per month

Okay so instead of dirt cheap its just plain cheap. Though im sure most of us piss away $5 way more often than we'd admit :doh:

On thinking on it though, since its not local, any idea what kind of pings we would be talking about ? We'd want this thing to hang sub 100ms all the time (much lower if possible of course) or theres not much point in having a home field. Solid pings ftw.

40's are good for that. What kind of timeline are you all thinking to get this monster up and running ?

Sooner the better as I recall talking with Dragon and PurSuiT. Last couple days with our oppressive heat have left them just doing quick drive-by's. Hopefully can give the ball a kick by this weekend to get things rolling.