1 gig raM 2 -- 512 sticks

Sacred

damn some of those responses are just plain mean. I was thinking that 80.00 is a bit too high. Yes I did puchase them from NE when I bought my MB. I just adding another 1 gig of mem or lowering price to 70. I think the best choice might be to just get another gig.

Thats way too much text for people that arent even remotely interested in purchasing his RAM.

I lol'd. This thread is great, gotta love warspartan when he gets goin :blink:

--edit--

People burn hardware out all the time by working it too aggressively. Sure it was the uber l337 for about 3 or 4 months, then suddently its horribly unstable. And to be honest when you see great deals on hardware its sometimes the n00b or hardcore overclocker who damaged his hardware. It still works, but has stability issues (ex: with graphics cards various artifacting and crashing). They can still sell it and it still technically works, but its unstable, works like crap, and crashes your games or computer all the time. Though overclocking has modest perormance benefits and done in moderation is usually safe, folks like to take it to the bleeding edge and burn thier hardware up fast because of it. Ive made the mistake of buying used from overclockers before. If they overclock thier hardware and you buy it used - its a crap shoot for sure.

I definitely agree with this. DPGX over at WNYLAN is a 'hardcore overclocker' and likes to upgrade frequently. He normally sells his used stuff pretty cheap as well. I got a x700 Pro PCIe card from him that artifacted once it heated up. Not sure if it was his overclocking or the passive cooler he had on the thing. I slapped a fan on it and it took care of it but it still creeped up from time to time. Not trying to bash the guy I would still consider buying his used stuff, just gotta take it all with a grain of salt.

Cheers good luck on selling it.

Edited by OCNoy