bf1942 patch v1.6 info

PurSuiT

Way cool! I didn't know they were planning on adding any new maps with this patch.

Now, what are the chances that it'll be out before Saturday. I'll just say it'll be here a month after they say they're releasing it. :)

Dragon

Well, they did post the pics before Xmas (b@st@rds) so it will hopefully be out soon, but I don't recall seeing a release date for it... Maybe its like Doom3, Halflife2, and Duke Forever: WID (When Its Done). :)

Well, they did post the pics before Xmas (b@st@rds) so it will hopefully be out soon, but I don't recall seeing a release date for it... Maybe its like Doom3, Halflife2, and Duke Forever: WID (When Its Done). :)

I've been getting that feeling alot lately w/ the newer games that WE are really waiting for, that they'll be done "W.I.D" This is SO the case w/ id & their Doom3 game. They are basically pefectionists, but who can blame them when they are dealing w/ a game of such caliber. I just hope that all the WAIT is worth it.

Here's a list of PC games I'm interested in...

UT2004

Half-Life2

FarCry

Doom3

Painkiller

Deus Ex: Invisible War

Armed & Dangerous

Here's what I would like for the PC but is ONLY on the xBox @ this time...

Halo 2

Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge

-- Nem :angry:

Well, you know Nem, id is just shooting themselves in the foot by holding on to Doom 3 for so long. Kind of like another game we all know and probably forgot about by now. You know, these companys need to set goals for themselves, " will have this game finished by the end of the year." :)

Dragon

Well, there is the flip side as I'd rather wait a little bit than have a patch out the day the game hits the store, like Halo did. Or the game could be in even worse condition at release. I'll bitch about it, but I can wait.

Oh yea, I forgot to mention this game as well...

Star Wars: Battlefront

This is supposed to be similar to BF1942 but w/ a Star Wars twist thrown into it. Check it out HERE

Happy reading. I know Dragon will enjoy it.

-- Nem :)

Yeah, but I didn't see any Jedi so bah... Its just a reskined Battlefield. No better than the Galactic Conquest mod for Battlefield. B)

Dragon

Dragon,

I get the distint impression that this is going to BLOW away that simply star wars MOD that U are referring to. That MOD never impressed me from the get-go. This new game does. I really believe this one will be ALOT of fun. Too bad it won't be out in time for this lan party.

-- Nem

• 5 weeks later...