Watching the Game, having a Bud

Since its never too early for football, I set up the WNY Gamers fantasy league at NFL.com. Just head over there, sign up and join the league.

I set the WNY Gamers league as a automatic draft on Sept. 3. I'm thinking about setting another one up with a live draft if you guys are interested. :P

Dragon

NFL site blows..... Dragon, any chance of a link directly to the WNYGamersClub league ?

Paydirt..... Join Here

Oooo, sorry you failed...

An Error Has Occurred

We are sorry, but an error occurred while serving your request.

I'll see if I can direct link. We could try ESPN where we have to dl their spyware.. I mean software to play. :P

Dragon

The name of the League is WNY Gamers, as I think i created a couple others by mistake looking for the one Dragon created.

• 1 month later...

B.Ob. and I are still the only ones in the league. That's a surprise, figured it would be filled by now with just random people. I'm going to start a live draft league too. I'll make that one the same day, Sunday, draft starts at 11:30am. Couldn't do a evening draft. Look for WNY Gamers 2, my team is Two Dragons. The auto draft one is WNY Gamers. :)

Dragon