WNY Gamers Club August LAN Event

If anyone has not noticed, we are going to Pittco for Aug's LAN. August's Event is going to be a road trip to Pittco Iron Storm 5, this is a 200 person LAN! Please contact forums@wnygamersclub.com if you are interested in a ride or have room for ppl to get rides to Pittsburg, PA. Other then that;

LPE V that was scheduled for July 8th 2006 and has been moved to October 14th 2006 at Milton J. Brounshidle VFW Post 205, 3354 Delaware Ave, Kenmore, NY 14217 kicking off at noon and going on for a full 12+ hours of fragging fun! This has always been a good venue for us, table, chairs, power, internet and bar (best part). Registration is now up, the hall is already booked/paid for no last min cancellation crap, so hope to see every one there.

Signup for Pittco @ www.pittco.org

Signup for LPE V @ www.LANPartyExtravaganza.com

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF?

Think everyone in pittsburg is so in love they want to take it in the ass from PerFecTioN or something.

AL|Obsidian: "It doesn't make a difference against perfecti0n."

That's funny how its a Q4 thread...perf will do exceptionally well in ANY twitch fps game with only 10 hours of playing time. Given 100, it will be mastered. At the most recent WNYG LAN, he was railing people all over the place, lol.

I remember the good 'ol days of playing 8-10 hours a day + matches on twl, but those days are long gone once ya get a wife, kids, job, etc. I miss the competition, but not the scheduling conflicts or idiots on rogerwilco/shoucast.

WTF?

Think everyone in pittsburg is so in love they want to take it in the ass from PerFecTioN or something.

AL|Obsidian: "It doesn't make a difference against perfecti0n."

That's funny how its a Q4 thread...perf will do exceptionally well in ANY twitch fps game with only 10 hours of playing time. Given 100, it will be mastered. At the most recent WNYG LAN, he was railing people all over the place, lol.

I remember the good 'ol days of playing 8-10 hours a day + matches on twl, but those days are long gone once ya get a wife, kids, job, etc. I miss the competition, but not the scheduling conflicts or idiots on rogerwilco/shoucast.

Yeah, its amusing! Ah the stuff of a younger, single life.

Bah you know you need me  :cheer:   Your resident BF2 r0xx0r ur s0xx0rs.

But sorry I cant do the road trip.

Overall its a fun idea and good luck guys.

We could use you!! Sure you can't come along?!

Yep, filling up nicely, gonna be a fun weekend!!

If you want your team to suck Im in...

the team will suck either way! I will still be r0x0rin!

Speak for yourself.... B)

ParoxysM, you should come, lots of gaming to be had!!

There are fun teams with your friends...then there are good teams.

True....

/me looks at bubble bursting....

There are fun teams with your friends...then there are good teams.

True....

/me looks at bubble bursting....

Your to competitive, as far as me I just want to do stupid stuff. :P Like suicide C4 car bombings, have not figured out how to get the C4 to stick to myself. :)

Untrue. Sure, I play games to come out on top, but a lot of times Im just f*ing around.

For example, in FEAR Ill sticky bomb people and not blow them up so when other people shoot em, they will explode and ragdoll everywhere (or gib).

Or when we played Q4 ctf, I was attempting to shot people off the map with the machine gun rather than rail for the kill. It's funnier to hear people swear with -1 in the frag column.