Happy New Year!

Posted on Jan 3 2004, 07:33 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I forsee those numbers increasing dramatically this next year!!

I hopr this last week isnt a sign...I see very few new year posts.

I'm sure it will pick up! The holidays and all; it gets crazy for most people, parties, family, etc.

Posted on Jan 3 2004, 07:33 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I forsee those numbers increasing dramatically this next year!!

I hopr this last week isnt a sign...I see very few new year posts.

I find this very interesting in how U can post on a nearly consistant basis BUT when I email U, send U an IM message thru Y! or a private message via this forum, U never respond.

In case U weren't aware & b/c I think U are using Trillian, U need to update your Connection Manager for Y! to work on a different server since Y! is having all sorts of issues w/ trillian.

Just go to the Connection Manager, select the red one & hit the Pref's button. Now, goto the Connection tab, and just update the host box by throwing in 1 of these 3 servers...

scsa.msg.yahoo.com

scsb.msg.yahoo.com

scsc.msg.yahoo.com

Simply close and re-open Trillian & U should be able to chat via Y! again.

Now, I would like 4 U to call me regarding something U should be aware of for this week. U have my #, feel free to use it. I tried calling U, but your answering party stated that she isn't speaking w/ U @ this time & wouldn't take a message from me.

-- Nem

Now, I would like 4 U to call me regarding something U should be aware of for this week. U have my #, feel free to use it. I tried calling U, but your answering party stated that she isn't speaking w/ U @ this time & wouldn't take a message from me.

-- Nem

And I know what it is! Nyah nyah nyah nyah nay

No fair... U cheated!!! :unsure:

Based on his past behaviors, I'm betting that he will miss out on it b/c he won't be able to call until sometime next week ( if that ), well beyond the day of the event. What do U think Bratlady?

-- Nem

You're probably right... One of those that can't pick up a phone but can answer email in less than 10 seconds.

As I live & breathe Bratlady, he actually called!! Break out the party gear... nahhh, I'll just blast him @ the next lan party to congratulate him :unsure:

-- Nem