BF 1942 Halo Mod

Nemesis

Sweetness, now there's a Halo mod for bf1942 that is supposedly going to change the game into that beloved game of ours known as Halo. Whether or not this MOD will rock, has yet to be seen. I'm in the process of downloading it now & I'll fill U in on what I think of it later.

The file is called "Homefront client side 0.1", it weighs in @ a hefty 203mb's. Grab it HERE.

Happy fragging!!!

-- Nem

This MOD is rather interesting, though I have to say that DC runs mucho smoother. Now, the question I have is this... Are the slowdowns I'm getting due to MY video card or is this a shared experience? Kindly post your thoughts on this mod when U try it.

-- Nem

This MOD is rather interesting, though I have to say that DC runs mucho smoother.  Now, the question I have is this...  Are the slowdowns I'm getting due to MY video card or is this a shared experience?

Well, it doesn't appear (looking at the screenies) to have any shaders that would slow you down (like Halo has). Perhaps a 128Meg card is necessary for the textures... did you notice any HD activity while playing?

I havn't updated my BF to 1.5 yet.... I'm a slacker.... :) I've been playing around with putting HaloSpy on the server box for remote administration. ;)

Haven't tried it yet but from the ingame screens it might be the video card. Those models look like they were pulled right from Halo. My video card was dragging ass when we played Halo and I'm sure it'll do the same with this mod because of those high ploy models. :)

Dragon