June Frag Shack Monthly

For anyone that was interested in coming to the Frag Shack monthly LAN, the directions are available on their website at ShaggysFragShack.com.

The May LAN Event will be on Friday the 23rd at 6pm. You can show up any time after 5:30 if you would like to get a head start on installing games. Everyone should bring $5.00 for pizza and wings for dinner, as well as bring any....'extra drink' that they would like. The games have finally been decided upon:

Star Wars: Battlefront II

Call of Duty 2

S.W.A.T. 4

Due to the problems that will always arise, if there are any issies, we will have Call of Duty - United Offensive available for our contingency plan.

The games are fun, the atmosphere is great, and the frags are plentiful!

We love to see new faces around the place, so let us know if you're interested. Please RSVP to lanmanagement@shaggysfragshack.com or respond in this thread if you're planning to attend so we can get a headcount. Hope to see you there!!

• 4 weeks later...
It's Game Day!!

B) I should be there, just maybe 30mins later than my normal.

I dont have those games :doh:

That's OK, we've got them there for you to install. Wouldn't take more than 20 minutes to do it, either. Gonna be a good time!

We've got 9 confirmed (including B.Ob.), with another possible 8 people joining in later on. We usually run til after midnight; much longer if everyone's still having a good time!

It was a fun evening!! Too bad Shaggy is having his Bachelor Party the same nite as our July event. Oh well, always next month....