January's LAN Party Extravaganza

January's LAN Party Extravaganza

Saturday January 17th

starting at 3pm

Desert Combat mod for BF was quite popular at December's, which again has a new version out (.6), although it requires .5 of DC already loaded, as well as BF 1.5!!

Also, there is a Halo v1.03 server running at 69.161.97.112 (server.wnygamersclub.com). Our upload has increased dramatically, which will let me put the maximum people at 8 and still leave a little bandwidth for us to surf, or people to access this forum with! :)

I have tables/seats for approx 16, so if you let me know your coming, I'll guarantee you a spot. There will be the usual pop, chips & beer, with pizza and wings to follow.

Feel free to pass this invite along....

151 Ames Ave

Tonawanda, NY 14150

838-5115

Directions: Get off the I-290 at Niagara Falls Blvd (going south)

- take a right at the third light (Glenalby)

- follow this down past the school

- take a left one block past the school, that is Ames

- we are the first house on the left, white house.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I was hoping one of us would have one by the 17th, as that is my last Saturday off for a while. As my schedule will be changing to Sun/Mon off. I asked him if he couldn't host it by then, that I would like to take January. He was ok for a later date, just not that early in the month.

What's you rank that you got Sun/Mon off...that sux, unless it's what you wanted.

No idea.... I probably could have gotten days with like Tues/Wed off, but then I wouldn't ever have a full day with Mary :). I gave up all my seniority when I went to tech1 land, which has very few shifts to pick from, most of which, suck. If I stayed a TSR, I could of had an early day-shift with weekends off like Nemesis has.

Speaking of, will Nemesis be making (kicking butt at) this LAN party?!

Well, we know where Nem lives, I guess we could just go there and drag his ass over. :)

Dragon

Let's just say that Nemesis is aware of the upcoming lan party & is busy dealing w/ his wife about it. I'll keep U informed about whether or not I can make it when the time is upon us.

-- Nem

Henry installed the furnace for nothing...slacker.

It's not a furnace, it's a cast iron stove that burns wood, which has been working great. Issue with having it at my house on the 17th was that I have driving skewl that day until 4pm and will not be home untill around 5pm. So we could have had it that day but it would have started at like 5 or 6pm, not good... Just worked out easier for BoB to have one.

Its always easier when someone else does it. ;)

Eh, I could just see the thing crapping out after a hour or so and we all would freeze to death. :)

Dragon

Nothing really to crap out, even without electric we got fire, might burn the place down. Hey at least we'd still be warm.

* Where’s the marshmallows? * ;)