May Frag Shack Monthly

For anyone that was interested in coming to the Frag Shack monthly LAN, the directions are available on their website at ShaggysFragShack.com.

The May LAN Event will be on Friday the 26st at 6pm. You can show up any time after 5:30 if you would like to get a head start on installing games. Everyone should bring $5.00 for pizza and wings for dinner, as well as bring any....'extra drink' that they would like. The games have finally been decided upon:

FlatOut

Call of Duty 2

Star Wars: Battlefront II

Due to the problems that will always arise with older games, if there are any issies, we will have F.E.A.R. available for our contingency plan...If you cannot get the game updater to work, we have the incremental patches to 1.03 available as well.

The games are fun, the atmosphere is great, and the frags are plentiful!

We love to see new faces around the place, so let us know if you're interested. Please RSVP to lanmanagement@shaggysfragshack.com or respond in this thread if you're planning to attend so we can get a headcount. Hope to see you there!!

• 4 weeks later...

Buckett, I assume you guys have moved to FEAR 1.4 patch...

I will be working on friday night, been doing 14 to 16 hours every firday for the last 2 months :WTF:

Buckett, I assume you guys have moved to FEAR 1.4 patch...

Fear 1.4 patch actually worked for any version, which made it alot easier for the WNYG May's LAN. :cheer:

Having a bit of a hard time finding the .... umm .... uhh .... application file to make this patch work with our .... hmm .... uhh .... "backup version" of the game .... .... which every single one of us has purchased .... We just don't like bringing the original disks out of the relative safety of the ..... ..... ..... original store shrink-wrap?

Still working on it, though. I should have something stable by tonight. I've got plenty of time to work on it...

Think I've got something to help you out.... check your inbox.

Thanks for the help B.Ob. and Nem!  You guys are great!

We try...

Oh WarSpartan, if it was anything like last month, FEAR was about 25% of the night. The other games played were marked on their site. Think this month is FlatOut, CoD2, and SW:BF2.

ParoxysM, sign up on some pr0n sites... B)

We usually try to play each game for a couple of hours, just so everyone can have some fun trying to match my scores...gives people a chance to get pissed off enough to knock me down to the 'pistol and grenade only' ruleset...

We usually try to play each game for a couple of hours, just so everyone can have some fun trying to match my scores...gives people a chance to get pissed off enough to knock me down to the 'pistol and grenade only' ruleset...

I gave you a run for your money on a couple levels of NOLF2 last month... B)

Thanks for the help B.Ob. and Nem!  You guys are great!

I'm glad I could help out Buckett, I only wish I could have joined U guys @ your LAN, but I can't.

Feel free to TRY to take on B.Ob. for me in my absence :evil:

-- Nem