DesertCombat v.6

B.Ob.

Trauma Studios is pleased to release DesertCombat .6! (234MB)

Find it here!

This release is one of the largest releases yet, including an array of new vehicles and weapons and 3 new maps. This release is a patch, it requires DesertCombat .5L to be installed and Battlefield 1942 version 1.5 or greater.

Grab it here

Trauma Studios is pleased to release DesertCombat .6! (234MB)

Find it here!

This release is one of the largest releases yet, including an array of new vehicles and weapons and 3 new maps. This release is a patch, it requires DesertCombat .5L to be installed and Battlefield 1942 version 1.5 or greater.

Grab it here

Sweet!! Now I have to make it thru the day @ work knowing it is out & not being able to play it till I get home!$#%

I wonder how much easier it'll be to take down Wargasm now w/ this new ver of DC :P

Did they throw in support for his nudy skin he keeps drooling over?!?!

-- Nem :(

As I live & breathe, I finally got DC v6 & bf1942 patch 1.5 to successfully run on my system. It turns out that I had to drop the newest version of my video card drivers & opt w/ one a few below the current. Go figure.

-- Nem

As I live & breathe, I finally got DC v6 & bf1942 patch 1.5 to successfully run on my system. It turns out that I had to drop the newest version of my video card drivers & opt w/ one a few below the current. Go figure.

Ok, who gave him the lighting therapy?! :)

But really, what version of Catalyst drivers did you revert to?