Greetings and salutations from Shaggy's Frag Shack, of Cheektowaga!! Bumped into your nifty site here by just putzing around on the 'net, and decided to say hello. After talking to Bobsbrat, it seems to me that (aside from your Extravaganza events) we are pretty much the same....bunch of friends getting together once a month to frag, kill, and destroy til the wee hours of the morning! My kinda people!! B)

At any rate, I believe we will have a presence at your next Extravaganza on April 8th, and with any luck, make some new friends in the LAN Gaming community.

Welcome!! Looking forward to meeting you!! More friends is always good... :cheer:

Kewl deal...could use the xtra frag count.

domotwak.gif

??? You need to show up at a LAN with an updated OS and Hardware more then 2 times in 2 Years to get those extra frags! :D

Don't mind ParoxysM when he does show he is still a no show! :P Welcome!

Greetings and salutations from Shaggy's Frag Shack, of Cheektowaga!! Bumped into your nifty site here by just putzing around on the 'net, and decided to say hello. After talking to Bobsbrat, it seems to me that (aside from your Extravaganza events) we are pretty much the same....bunch of friends getting together once a month to frag, kill, and destroy til the wee hours of the morning! My kinda people!! :P

At any rate, I believe we will have a presence at your next Extravaganza on April 8th, and with any luck, make some new friends in the LAN Gaming community.

It's great to see U find us & we're looking forward to fragging, errr I mean seeing U all @ our upcoming events.

-- Nem :D