Fear server up

Dragon

I'll have it running during the weekend. Probably fire it up friday night/saturday morning through sunday night. I was thinking about running a BFV or BF1942 server. BF2 is pointless since I can't run a ranked server. I could do Far Cry too. So, if anyone has any preferences, post it. B)

Dragon

Edited by B.Ob.

• 2 months later...

Nope, I stopped. There's something with FEAR that I'm missing. I could host a server, see it on my lan, see it in the web browser, connect to it both ways, but PurSuit couldn't see it and when he tried running one I couldn't see it. But I swear I saw someone on it before.

I'm thinking of running a BFV or BF1942 server on the weekends. I was thinking about Far Cry, but the server is kind of a pain to update.

I'll think of something soon. :)

Dragon

• 4 months later...

I put one up again and can see it on the public list "WNYGamersClub.com 1.07", can anyone else see it is the question. Also still have the q4 server up on the same box, so if you can see it good, if the ping is good, great. Let me know.

Ill check it out tonight...be prepared for traffic

Can I challenge you to a Dual 14a pistals only match?!?