GamerzLAN: Leper Con 2.0

Angelus

GamerzLAN of Watertown, NY presents the return of the Annual Leper Con LAN 2.0

March 17, 18 and 19, 2006 at the GamerzLAN Compound in Watertown, New York

$15 for one night - $20 buys you the entire weekend!

We’ll be booting up some Battlefield 2, Counter Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, Unreal Tournament 2004, Call of Duty 2, and plenty more. For all you console addicts we’ll have an XBOX 360 ready for you. DDR, Burnout: Revenge and HALO 2 are just a few of the titles we’ll have loaded up for competition. And don’t forget, you can see it all in HiDef GLAN-o-Vision on our larger than life projection screen!

To celebrate the Irish spirit (Them Irish, they love to fight) we’ll be hosting a Fight Night 3 tournament on the XBOX 360 with a cash prize.

Food and drink (Yeah, we’ve got BAWLS) will be available all weekend and GLAN will be running movies throughout the day on the big screen. We’ve also worked out a deal with a local hotel to offer attendees a discounted rate, in case you don’t think you can handle a straight 48 hours of gaming (n00b).

Current Schudule (some events may change)

FRIDAY MARCH 17, 2006

12:00pm-1:00pm: Doors open! Set up time

1:00pm-2:00pm: Free play, get to know your fellow gamerz.

2:00pm-3:00pm: Counter Strike: Source Tournament: 5 vs. 5

3:00pm-4:00pm: Counter Strike: Source Tournament: Pistols Only

4:00pm-6:00pm: Battlefield 2 – High Rankers Tournament

6:00pm-9:00pm: Dinner Time and a Movie

9:00pm-11:00pm: XBOX DDR Tournament

11:00pm-12:00am: XBOX 360 Fight Night 3 Tournament

SATURDAY MARCH 18, 2006

12:00am-2:00am: UT 2004 Tournament

2:00am-7:00am: Free Play (Various contests)

7:00am-9:00am: Breakfast and Anime

9:00am-10:00am: PS2 DDR Tournament

10:00am-11:00am: Free Play

11:00am-1:00pm: Call of Duty 2 Tournament

1:00pm-2:00pm: Lunch (Free Play)

2:00pm-4:00pm: Day of Defeat: Source Tournament

4:00pm-5:00pm: XBOX Burnout: Revenge Tournament

5:00pm-7:00pm: Dinner Time and a Movie

7:00pm-8:00pm: UT: 2004 Tournament

8:00pm-11:00pm: Free Play (Various Contests)

11:00pm-12:00am: Counter Strike: Source Tournament

SUNDAY MARCH 19, 2006

12:00am-2:00am: UT 2004 Tournament

2:00am-7:00am: Free Play (Various contests)

7:00am-9:00am: Breakfast and Anime

9:00am-close: Free play

This is the ideal weekend to come to Watertown as the city will be hosting its annual Watertown Goes Green Irish Festival. Plenty of activities and events all in one location just a few minutes away from the GLAN.

Need information? Directions? Updates? Stay tuned to this post. Or stop by Gamerzlan.com.

Fifty seats are available, but this event promises to be huge so book in advance. Everyone at Gamerzlan hopes to see you there!

GamerzLAN

497 Newell Street

Watertown, NY 13601

www.gamerzlan.com

gamerzlanmap3fk.th.gif

Looks like it will be fun! Unfortunately, I've taken too many days off already this year to get a Friday off... B)

Welcome to our forums! I moved your post to the Lan Party Spectaculars. Hope you don't mind B)

I'm looking over the shedule, there may be a possibility of Perfection, KalvinClyde and I showing up late Friday night. B.Ob. may be able to get there Saturday Morning.

• 2 weeks later...

We've got a band booked for Friday night - Queen August. There is the possibility of another one being booked for Saturday. Still hope some of you can make it up. If you need hotel reservations, hit me up with a PM or email me at public_relations@gamerzlan.com.

FYI, this and some other local/near LANs were added to the Calendar (see link at top of page)

• 3 weeks later...

One week guys! Still hope you will be able to make it down! We've lined up some GREAT sponsors and have alot of swag to give away. We've got a band playing all three nights and the guys from The Widget Show hosting a live episode from the compound. This exciting for us because The Widget is now sponsored by PC GAMER magazine and is ranked number 30 on itunes Tech podcasts!

Stop by the website for more information or swing on over to our forums.

www.gamerzlan.com

See you there!

I got 2 new bands going now. So, my true passion in life will take over and I'll probably be working with one of them this weekend. I would have loved to go, just to get away for the weekend.

Best of luck to you guys. B)

Dragon