Dlink DGS-1008D 8-PORT GIGABIT SWITCH - RETAIL

PurSuiT

OK, I broke down and had to get it...  :ph34r:  Also pick up another Intel MT 1000 Desktop NIC... I feel like the Koolaid Man busting through a brick wall.

D-Link DGS-1008D 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Switch

Oh ya!

See all ya saturday!

SWEEEEEET!!!

that%20guy.gif

Since you're on such roll w/ buying this & that Pursuit, I wouldn't mind U getting ME a dlink gigabit switch. Make sure that U throw in a gigabit router as well. I'll pitch in & get the gigabit nic myself :ph34r:

Thanx Pursuit.

-- Nem :ph34r:

Since you're on such roll w/ buying this & that Pursuit, I wouldn't mind U getting ME a dlink gigabit switch. Make sure that U throw in a gigabit router as well. I'll pitch in & get the gigabit nic myself :ph34r:

Thanx Pursuit.

Sorry Nem I am all out of eBay profit for now. Selling Frontpage 2000 was what put this deal over the top and why I got the NIC too.

What does Frontpage 2000 go for on eBay?

Maybe you can sell off some stuff :wacko:

Yepper, there's one born every minute. Thats unbelievable, I'll have to dig out my old software and see what I can sell. You shipping that overseas? :ph34r::ph34r:

too bad old games dont go for much...I have Quake, Shrak(quake expansion), 2 copies of Quake 2 and 4 expansions. They dont work in XP

... Make sure that U throw in a gigabit router...

Ummmm, can I have what your smokin'?

... Make sure that U throw in a gigabit router...

Ummmm, can I have what your smokin'?

Tell ya what... if I make it to the lan party, I'll see what I have leftover for U to try. U may have to fight off Wargasm though, he's a "frequent" customer of mine. Come to think of it, I could let U "sample" some of Pursuits stash if U like, he'll never notice :ph34r:

Got the Dlink DGS-1008D 8-Port Gigabit Switch hooked up with two INTEL Pro 1000 MT Desktop NICs. Dropped Freddy vs. Jason from one computer to another in 20secs, that 700MB in 20 secs, not bad at all.    B)

WHOA.... :D

Got the Dlink DGS-1008D 8-Port Gigabit Switch hooked up with two INTEL Pro 1000 MT Desktop NICs. Dropped Freddy vs. Jason from one computer to another in 20secs, that 700MB in 20 secs, not bad at all. B)

SWEETNESS!!!

-- Nem :D