February's LAN Party Extravaganza

Here's an email I sent to someone else asking what we usually play(cause I'm lazy). I keep wanting to get back into Guild Wars. I lost Nemesis and my friend in CT so I have no one to play with and that game really is more fun when played with people. B)

We pretty much getting into everything, a little rts, fps, rpg, racing.... Over the past couple months we've been pretty big on Empire Earth 2. We tried out Flatout at our Jan lan so that one might catch on. We always manager to get in a game of Battlefield 2. A couple guys sometimes start up a game of Dungeon Seige 2. I'm a racing game freak so I'm always up for a game of Toca Race Driver 2 or even Need For Speed Most Wanted. We've got dedicated servers to run a lot of other games too; BFV, BF1942, UT, Quake4, Serious Sam 2... We've touched on a lot of other games to, just name it, we've probably played it at one time.

Dragon

If it gets brought up basically we will play it, Flatout was a good example as someone said "anyone ever played Flatout" and the next thing you know we got 2 full servers of Destruction Derby going.

Think we are going to be playing some Quake 4 this time around, as bob and I have been duking it out a little on the WNYGamersClub.com server. :dork:

...and Dan only like 4 ppl have been playing EE2 and it takes the last 2 ppl playing like 3 hours to finish, as that is always bob :bob: and you :barney: this might be the reason you think it is a larger part of the LAN then it really is. :snore:

BF2, Fear, UT2k4, SS2, NFS: MW were also present at the last LAN and played in numbers.

We had 6 ppl playing EE2. B)

Dragon

Yeah, PurSuiT must have been zoning in a racing game, cause we did have a 3 vs 3 of EE2.

Enemy Territory is really cool. Its a small, free game that runs great on even older machines and is something everyone can play!!

To my surprise, the min video card for the BFMEII demo is a Geforce3. Come to think of it, that was the min for Doom3 also. Enemy Territory has much lower requirements as I recall.