April's LAN Party Extravaganza

B.Ob.

April's LAN Party Extravaganza

Saturday April 8th

starting at 12 noon

January's was such a blast for everyone at the VFW post, that we are holding another 75 person LAN at the Milton J. Brounshidle VFW Post 205 on Saturday April 8th. Pizza and soda will be included, and its only $10 presale. Head over soon and sign up here!

There will be a SS2 server up shortly, so keep tabs in the forums for ip, patch necessary, etc! I again secured the loan of a 2nd cable modem for the LAN party!! So I will run that along side my Premier one on my TWIN WAN router for a total speed of: (up to) 10Mbps down and 1.125Mbps (1,153kbps) up

Also, there will not be a shortage of games to play as it has been a good season for new games: Quake4, Battlefield2, BF2:SF, Empire Earth2, Dungeon Siege2, NFS:MW, F.E.A.R., Serious Sam II, Call of Duty 2, Age of Empires III, etc.

Feel free to pass this invite along....

Milton J. Brounshidle VFW Post 205

3354 Delaware Ave, Kenmore, NY 14217

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to thank those that reg'd already! You guys rock!! Advertising material will be available shortly....

• 4 weeks later...

Might have some new interesting news about this shortly..... Everyone needs to sign up, this will be one that you don't want to miss!!!

• 2 weeks later...

OK! If you are on the fence about coming to March or April but not both, make it April's. If you are thinking at all about April signup now and also visit the LAN Party Extravaganza site. We are planning LPEs ever 4 month's to allow for larger turnouts and sponsors giveaways. This is not to say you should not show up the rest of the time, which you should, but not everyone can and we all understand. To get the most out of LANs make it a point to signup and show for the LPEs as these are the events we put the majority of our time into.

Anyone that would like to show up at 11am to help with setup, feel free. April 8th game on!

Here they are from April's signup votes so far, the Top 5 games via your votes

1 - Call of Duty 2

2 - Battle Field 2

3 - HalfLife 2 and Counter Strike: Source (tied)

4 - Unreal Tournament 2004

5 - Battle Field 1942

I will be trying to adding any new signups of the survey to the top 5 on Saturday mornings from here on out until the day of the LAN.

Here they are from April's signup votes so far, the Top 5 games via your votes

1 - Call of Duty 2

2 - Battle Field 2

3 - HalfLife 2 and Counter Strike: Source (tied)

4 - Unreal Tournament 2004

5 - Battle Field 1942

I will be trying to adding any new signups of the survey to the top 5 on Saturday mornings from here on out until the day of the LAN.

Damn Solitaire didn't make the cut again!

:o

Sorry to hear you had trouble over last night. We usually start wrapping those up around 11 or so... Not you have to stay to the end. Hope you can make April!!

I didn't think should would have a problem with it either. before I left she was asking me if I was going to be home for dinner so I knew she was going to have a problem with me not coming home for dinner. The problem was that the kids were awful daughter was sick yesterday of course she got sick after I left too. Son he was a little cranky but thats normal sometimes. She wanted to get away and gamble at some bingo hall.

I didn't think should would have a problem with it either.  before I left she was asking me if I was going to be home for dinner so I knew she was going to have a problem with me not coming home for dinner.    The problem was that the kids were awful daughter was sick yesterday of course she got sick after I left too.  Son he was a little cranky but thats normal sometimes.  She wanted to get away and gamble at some bingo hall.

C'mon, I'm getting married 4/2...... Don't say that. But guess what...... I laid out the facts so she knows --------------------->>> I AM A GAMER and I will be at the LPE on 4/8 :blink: