Battlefield 1942 Map Making contest

PurSuiT

Cool beans!! Now that I have my system how I'd like it, I'll have to get Battlecraft and make a map of PurSuits garage!! We know thats where all the action is.... :lol:

I dont know, Pursuit's garage seems more like a UT map than BF1942. Maybe a map of downtown buffalo, bu I was thinking more of a mountain range, or the Grand Canyon. I'd like to try something with a channel to zig-zag thru with the planes......that would force some of us to get better at flying and hitting targets :lol:

That Alienware PC for first prize looks almost evil

I would probably favor a map of B.Ob's basement more so than Pursuits garage, there's more room to roam. Now, if U want a challenge, we should make B.Ob's basement the battle area & my basement & pursuit's garage the opposition/coalition starting points. Now that would make for some fun just TRYING to get out of the bases to the actual battlefield :lol:

-- Nem :lol:

Cool beans!! Now that I have my system how I'd like it, I'll have to get Battlecraft and make a map of PurSuits garage!! We know thats where all the action is.... B)

My garage seems more like a room out of Duke3d, the ones with the power problems, that the light keep going on and off in.

I still have Duke installed...make one up bro. I know exactly where to place the trip mines :D

Ahhh, yes, the Build engine..... Gotta love the trip-mine/pipe-bomb combo's!! B) The Freezer/taunt/kick combo is pretty high on the list too.... :)

Come to think of it, I do know this certain "Someone" who has a Spongebob theme to his bathroom that would make for an rather interesting Duke3D DM board. We may be even able to make it into a UT / UT2003 level as well B)

-- Nem

Come to think of it, I do know this certain "Someone" who has a Spongebob theme to his bathroom that would make for an rather interesting Duke3D DM board.  We may be even able to make it into a UT / UT2003  level as well    :D

That might be possible!! I finally ran across my original UT2k3 discs, now to find my darn serial #..... B)

...put in a magazine rack too.

I'll be sure to toss in a magazine rack also.... :)