Futuremark "Fixes" Problems

Definately worth the read!!!

"Futuremark has tremendous reach, an incredible brand penetration, and the ability to give their products to the end users for free. That simply is an incredible thing. Too bad their current benchmark is junk."

You must have one of them there Nvidia thangs.......seems the better products seem to come around the side of the more common ones, at least from what I've seen in video. Remember the S3 virge, and all the other products off the Virge chipset - became the norm, offered in all the prepackaged systems. Only Diamond and Orchid Righteous used the Voodoo 3D chipset, and blew the others out of the water......THings change, so Voodoo became old news. Now it looks like Nvidia is getting shot down repeatedly by ATI. :rolleyes:

I lost 200pts just reading that article...

:lol: Definately some bad ju-ju between FutureMark and nVidia.... If FutureMark didn't have a cool demo, I don't think I'd even bother with it anymore. Although nVidia hasn't put out a decent product since the GF4 Ti4200.... I'll gladly hold onto my GF3 til the next wave of games (Doom3, Halflife2, etc) comes out....

Never happen. I paid $90 for my Radeon VE-32meg DDR, that was 2 or 3 yrs ago. THen paid about $100 for the Radeon 9000 before it was in the stores. I signed up for this thing a long time ago and they send me great deals on new stuff, sometimes a couple months before they hit the store shelves. I'll enlighten everyone when I get a good offer on the 9800 or better. My 9000 will hold me over till then :lol: