November's LAN Party Extravaganza

November's LAN Party Extravaganza

Saturday November 12th

starting at 2pm

Lots of new games out: F.E.A.R., Serious Sam II, Quake 4, Call of Duty 2, Age of Empires III, so plenty of new games to chew on!!! Also we have an official calendar day now, the 2nd Saturday of EVERY month for LANs, so keep your calendar's marked!!

I have tables/seats for approx 26+, so if you let me know your coming, I'll guarantee you a spot. There will be the usual pop & chips, with pizza and wings to follow.

Feel free to pass this invite along....

151 Ames Ave

Tonawanda, NY 14150

838-5115

Directions: Get off the I-290 at Niagara Falls Blvd (going south)

- take a right at the third light (Glenalby)

- follow this down past the school

- take a left one block past the school, that is Ames

- we are the first house on the left, white house.

I sure hope we'll be playing some BF2. I've been a little off sync since the Oct. lan so I need to get back in the groove, probably cause of the new mouse and now new lcd. I'm sure I'll get back into it before hand.

I hope that Dragon Fire dude won't be there. He's so bad-ass in BF2 he always wipes the floor with me. B)

Dragon

I sure hope we'll be playing some BF2. I've been a little off sync since the Oct. lan so I need to get back in the groove, probably cause of the new mouse and now new lcd. I'm sure I'll get back into it before hand.

I hope that Dragon Fire dude won't be there. He's so bad-ass in BF2 he always wipes the floor with me. B)

Dragon

Dragon, are U trying to promote yourself again? :dork: :rotfl: :explo:

-- Nem

I shall return after x-mas...need new system...I'm using onboard video, lol on a mini-atx mobo, old video card was shit anyway for newer games...ati radeon 9000 pro

That's great news, we have missed having U around as a moving target!! :evil:

-- Nem

moving and stealthfully avoiding your weapons, indeed.

That is all.  :lol:

Cool beans!! Be good to see you again Kevin!!!, errrr, primetime3wise :D

Oh, in the spirit of Star Wars Episode 3 hitting DVD today, Dragon found some awesome new models for Jedi Academy!! Perhaps we can squeeze some of that in along with the already required BF2... Hey Dragon, got any pics of some of the new models to wet peeps appetites?

Nah, I ain't falling for that Battlefront crap again.

Don't even get me started on how similiar JA Siege mode and Battlefront are. And before anyone says, "oh, but you can fight in space," you could do that in JA Siege but Raven didn't ship any space maps with JA. There are plenty user created ones though.

I'll stop now before this rant gets too big. :lol:

Dragon

Battlefront II review at IGN give it 7 out of 10

I was disappointed by the original myself. It was fun for a couple LANs and then faded away....

I wasn't very impressed by the 1st Star Wars Battlefront either, however, this 2nd outting does have me very intrigued. Just from the write-ups on it & the commercials & seeing how it plays, it shows ALOT of promise, so I will pass judgement on it when I get my hands on it. As for Dragon, pay no attention to him, he gets moody alot & tends to rant & rave like that :rotfl:

Jedi Academy was a BLAST to play & I could use some of that again. Hmmm, I'm starting to sense a disturbance in the Force... :evil:

-- Nem

Jedi Academy was a BLAST to play & I could use some of that again. Hmmm, I'm starting to sense a disturbance in the Force...

Ah yes, my master always told me I needed to learn to control my rants. When I get going, it sends a ripple through the force. :lol:

Dragon