BF2 v1.03 patch

B.Ob.

Battlefield 2 retail patch & servers v1.03 - 171MB

Electronic Arts has now released a new retail patch for Battlefield 2 to bring the popular 3D multiplayer action sequel by Digital Illusions to version 1.03. This update adds the Wake Island 2007 map, new server browser features, a nickname prefix feature, a BFHQ compare function, improved mod support, HUD & map enhancements, a dozen gameplay tweaks, a large number of bug fixes, and more. As before, the patch is accompanied by corresponding Unranked retail servers in the usual Win32 and Linux flavors.

They realy screwed up Zatar wetlands. You have to click a full mouse pointer to the left to sellect your spawn. Its even worse for the commander. Trying to arty something or drop a supply crate that half the tiem registers somewhere else then you clicked. That and a few other issues there may be a 1.04 with a few quik fixes. That or they will dump it for the expansion. But Im supprized the red tag bug is still there. There is a bug were an member of yourr team will show red on teh radar and in veicles and even show on the opposite teams roster but is still on your team.

Other than that great patch.

I haven't played as a commander in a long time. I don't like to hide and sit on the commander screen all day, I end up running around and fighting.

It is like xmas the frist time you play after installing the patch. :ph34r:

Dragon