UT server (server.wnygamers.com) issues...

ParoxysM

That very well could be, I do seem to remember him having issues in the past w/ connecting & high pings times.

Hey ParoxysM, what time do U actually connect to the server? Let me know & if I can, I'll jump on as well.

-- Nem

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually jump on for a map or two between 8-10

Cool, I'll try & jump on the server between 8 - 9 then on a regular basis to see if I can catch ya. I have to be up for work around 4am, so I obviously won't hang around for long.

-- Nem

Come on, working @ adelphia isn't all that BAD!!! :lol: Where else can U go wrong & treated like U know NOTHING when U do & not be given the chance to do anything w/ that knowledge. The perks of working there are nice in terms of what price U pay compared to others for having all of the services. It's always a ton of fun walking into work & seeing how this & that network is down & knowing how you're gonna get slammed by callers wondering why nothing is working... AGAIN!! All in all, it is a great place to work :lol:

-- Nem

ONO, my Adherence is 98.6%, IM FIRED!!

I was off the phone most of the time, but it still sux the way they try to maximize every second of your shift only to burn ya out B) If I didnt have 29 email addys and 120MB of webspace, I'd be more pissed.

Tell Denise (Subach) hi for me...if you see her.