Starting A New Mod...

ParoxysM

I havn't, but I believe techboy has.... Hey Nem, has he gotten on here yet?

I already sent him the link to this Topic to entice him....

Hey all,

I'm finally on here!

anyways I did have an ITX MB for the carputer (rev A) and that was sold due to the size (too big) and speed (too slow)

so the pc thats in my jeep now (rev B ) is an stealth pc (little pc 301) that originally was around $900 new but I'm actually looking to sell it (need for speed) and build a dual purpose pc that can be my main game box and also be the jeeputer!

if anyone is interested im looking to get $500 for it info can be found at

http://www.stealthcomputer.com/littlepc_p3.htm

BTW how do I add an (I believe the're called avatars) to my handle?

Hey Tecboy!! :) Glad to have you aboard!!

You can change you avatar by going up to the near-top of the window to My Controls, then on the next screen, the left side under Personal Profile to Edit Avatar Settings.

Well Tecboy, it's about TIME you made your presence felt here. I was starting to wonder if I had to swing by your place & smack ya in the head a few times to wake U up to this site!!

Welcome aboard Tecboy.

-- Nem

Hey tecboy. glad you finally made it.....and U thought I was the slacker.....haha :)

I suppose we could start a new naming trend & refer to Wargasm as "Slacker #1" & Tecboy as "Slacker #2", that way U both can keep up your traditions w/o anyone being the wiser ;)

-- Nem :D

Ok, Tecboy. One of us will have to swing by Nem's place and smak him in the head a few times. ;)

......and your closer......but I'll be in town sometime this week :)

BRING IT ON Mr. & Mrs. Slacker!!! Make sure to pack a large lunch, I may be hungry after I'm done laughing @ you so much :D

-- Nem B)

ParoxysM, you might find this review useful!!

VIA M10000 ITX Mainboard in Review

"Despite the variety of CPU types and speed, you are unable to upgrade the CPU. It is hard-wired to the board to cut down on costs. If you plan to buy one, choose the initial processor and speed wisely."

QUOTE (Wargasm @ Nov 3 2003, 11:42 PM)

Ok, Tecboy. One of us will have to swing by Nem's place and smak him in the head a few times. 

......and your closer......but I'll be in town sometime this week 

BRING IT ON Mr. & Mrs. Slacker!!! Make sure to pack a large lunch, I may be hungry after I'm done laughing @ you so much 

-- Nem 

Hey Nem, I have a Flak shell here with your name on it :o