Jedi Academy Server

B.Ob.

Jedi Academy server

Finally got my game server loaded with a game to serve!! You can always check my sig for url/ip and online status

My-bad, I assumed it was the same port as JK2.... The router has been updated, so everyone should be able to connect now!

As for pinging the server, you should be able to if you have Adelphia for your ISP, otherwise I think they are blocking that, as I always have our router setup as pingable. I tried to do a trace from samspade.org and it got pretty close, but failed.

That's OK B.Ob., I wasn't planning on playing it anytime soon.  I'm into bf1942 Desert Combat right now, so JA isn't an option for me  B)

Hmmm, I can see the force draining (or is that running?!) from you as I type...... :angry: What a shame.... :D I'm actually considering putting up a classic UT server for a couple weeks... any takers?

I'll be down for that...haven't played in a while.

Done, its up and ready!! There are a few skin and voice packs to get, but shouldn't be too bad considering we have a 256 upload now....

Fortunately, UT has been around for awhile, with no updates from the manufacturer for some time. Plus that port spread is still setup up in my router.... :)

Fortunately, UT has been around for awhile, with no updates from the manufacturer for some time. Plus that port spread is still setup up in my router.... :D

There is however a NEW bonus pack for UT2003 out now, so grab it ASAP. It's a whopping 145mb.

Here's a LINK for it...

http://www.unrealtournament2003.com/dl_add..._epic_bonus.php

I downloaded the newest trailer for UT2004 & I have to say WHAT A FREACKIN COOL looking game it is. Can't wait for it to finally be available.

Sad news about ut2004 though, Atari has now released word that it will no longer be OUT during the holiday season, it will now be out sometime during Feb 2004 ;):)

-- Nem