Not quite the July lan

Can come on July 22nd  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Can come on July 22nd

• Yes
    • No

I've been kicking around the idea of having a lan party in July at my place. Think is I probably won't be able to make room in the garage for it. So, I was thinking of doing a console party.

I've got a GameCube and a PS2 and a 27" and 29" tv. And if someone has a Sexbox and tv they could bring, we'd have all 3 consoles to play on. I've got plenty on 2-4 games to play on the GC and PS2 and 4 controllers for both.

I think it would be on Friday 22. I'd like to know who would be able to come. Probably start sometime in the afternoon(when I'm done with work). And we'll do the usual pizza and wings. :lol:

Dragon

I'll be late, but I'll be there!!! :popc:

B.Ob., this is a Game Console Party, not a PC party, U would be lost & not know what to do :rotfl:

As for me, I haven't a clue as to whether or not I'll be able to make.

This would be something to really do when we have the Xbox 360 & PS3 in our hands, talk about gaming power!!! Muhahahahaha...

-- Nem

Thats like a console, as in the TV thingy that has the channel changer that I turn clockwise to play the games?!? :o;)

I'd be all about taking Nem on in some in any sports game and watching him get destroyed... :D:lol:

Oh, vote Yes anyways!!! We know you can't miss the allure of a console gaming LAN.... :lol: