New Cs Release...

ParoxysM

Hmmm... being that I don't know what "CS" stands for, I can't say whether or not I've done anything w/ it & what my thoughts are on it. I'm taking a wild stab here, but does CS = Counter Strike?? Regardless, maybe a LINK showing off what U are talking about would be a good idea.

-- Nem :lol:

Nope, never played it. Remember, in the initial post you need to spell out the name unless its something that is common to the lan parties like UT2K or BF1942. If I wer to post something about SWBG, wuold anyone know what it means?....Star Wars Battlegrounds. SC could be Starcraft or Sim City..... :wub:

I'd like to check out Counterstrike. IS there a good working demo? :lol:

:D Does it run off the halflife engine? or do you just need game spy installed? I had a game caled Shrek that worked off the first Quake engine, but you had to have quake installed......I do have Quake 1 and 2 copies of Quake 2 with expansions. They dont work in WinXP, and compared to UT, the 3D engine sucks.

:lol: and....at any given time there are over 3000 UT servers online, I havent really played UT2K online, except on Bobs server. :P

Whats the IP or the BF anf UT servers? :wub:

Counterstrike is basically a free addon/mod for Halflife. Halflife was based on the Quake 2 engine, but all necessary to load Counterstrike is Halflife. Like ParoxysM said, Counterstike is -THE- -MOST- -PLAYED- online game, peroid.

I didn't like it when it first came out, but they upgraded the graphics on the models significantly since. Make no mistake, it's an old engine... but on the up side, everyone can play it at mad frame-rates!!