Late to the party...

Mother Lover

I just bought a PS2 last month... no, not another PS2... my first PS2...

anyone selling old games?

I am specifically looking for the PS2 versions of the Silent Hill games, Medal of Honor: Rising Sun, NHL Hitz 2003, and Onimusha 2.

But if anyone is looking to get rid of PS@ games they dont play any more, let me know what they are... I may be interested.

thanks

~ML

You can get most of those games from Gamestop used for probably the same price anyone would sell them to you. Actually, those should be $20 or less new and around $10 used from Gamestop.

Funny thing though, I was looking at a copy of the first Silent Hill and it was $20 used, more than SH2 new. I'm still wondering why I didn't pick it up since I haven't played that one yet. Probably the reason why I haven't played SH3 yet, since 1 and 3 are connected like 2 and 4 are connected. B)

Dragon

When I played the fist Silent Hill game right after it came out, I had friends that would come over just to watch me play it.

I had the PS1 plugged into the stereo... the sound effects and ambient backgrounds were the creepeist I had ever heard.

Silent Hill 1 was (and probably still is) the best game I've ever played.