Isabel Lan Party Pics

Day After Isabel Lan Party

B)

Click on the link above to see the pics from yesterday's party.

And for those of you who can't figure out how to do that (Jay) copy and paste http://www.wnygamersclub.com/pics/isa...ab...abel/isabel.php into your browser :)

Shame on all of you for keeping B.ob. up so late! :)

He was going to sleep as I was waking up!

Shame on US for keeping Bob up so late?? Bah humbug!!! :rolleyes: He had it coming & loved every moment of it. As for the goodies, the Triple Black is very good & I had one myself. Of course U were more than welcome to party w/ us. I think I finally left there @ 4:20am & the last one out the door was probably henry since he & Bob were discussing something that I can't remember @ this time.

Besides that, I had a total blast there. That basement is well suited for the lan party environment. We definitely have to do that again sometime soon.

-- Nem

Day After Isabel Lan Party

:D

Click on the link above to see the pics from  yesterday's party.

And for those of you who can't figure out how to do that (Jay) copy and paste http://www.wnygamersclub.com/pics/isa...ab...abel/isabel.php into your browser  :P

Shame on all of you for keeping B.ob. up so late!  :lol: 

He was going to sleep as I was waking up!

Great pictures, to bad the camera wasn't shooting b4 my friend Will had to leave. My son was asking where he was in the pictures. As for your son & his Jedi skills, he found out that he wasn't as "Strong" in the Force as he thought :lol: Dragon & I did quite a number on him, whether it was the 2 of us together against him or just 1 on 1. I do have to say that I was very impressed w/ Cyberg0d's dueling skills. He was alot of fun to play against, even though I ended up lossing most of the contests :rolleyes:

-- Nem

Shame on US for keeping Bob up so late??  Bah humbug!!!  :rolleyes:  He had it coming & loved every moment of it. ..... Besides that, I had a total blast there.  That basement is well suited for the lan party environment.  We definitely have to do that again sometime soon.

Yes, I thought it worked out quite well! We had 14 people stop by with their PCs thru the night and we could of handled another 4 easy!! It was a fun night of Jedi Academy and BF1942: Secret Weapons of WW2, with a blast thru Serious Sam:2nd Encounter co-op for the late-late stayers!

Stay tuned for the next LAN party announcement.... :lol:

LAN Party senses... TINGLING!!! :rolleyes:

Shrapnel is very insistant that he will be making the NEXT lan party. Apparently he fell victim to the Anti-Lan party virus a day b4 the lan party & was sick the entire weekend :lol:

Hopefully Tecboy & Bobbieo will make this one as well, it was alot of fun to nail them w/ my anti-tank weapon as often as I did :D It felt good hearing those 2 cursing my name as much as they did!! :lol:

-- Nem