Strike Force 6th Place

Frag Ops 7th Place

Best Movie:

1st Place - Journey

bot 2nd Place

Sparked Memory 3rd Place

Scrap 4th Place

Damnation 5th Place

Check 'em out!! Darn nice stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make Something Unreal Interview

"HomeLAN - What has been the most surprising thing about the contest since Epic first announced it?

Mark Rein - There have been a bunch of surprises. The quality of the mods continue to blow me away. There are some real professional-strength efforts here. Two other things that surprised me were (a) improvements that the teams made from one phase to another and ( B ) the breadth of variety of the entries in the contest. Not just in the big categories but also some truly ingenious entries in all the smaller categories including character models and levels. Even though we had intended for it to work out that way people went way above and beyond what we had expected. If you one UT2004 you really need to download the latest versions of these mods and check them out. If you don't own UT2004 you should go out and get it because, with all the content we put into the game and with these FREE mods available, it is by far the best value in computer gaming that I'm aware of."