Trillian 3 released

Fair warning, do not install this on NT. I just tried it at work (no I don't use NT at home) and Trillian3 won't start... dll errors.

He truly does LIVE!!

Welcome back Mr. Michaels, about time U reared your ugly mug once again B)

-- Nem

How do you turn of Wikepedia?! (in Trill 3 basic and Pro) as I really don't need to know "Has Been" was William Shatners 2nd attempt at a musical album!!! :vomit:

How do you turn of Wikepedia?! (in Trill 3 basic and Pro) as I really don't need to know "Has Been" was William Shatners 2nd attempt at a musical album!!! :vomit:

I am not sure what you are looking at, chk under view first. if it is not there send me a screen shot.

This would be it: My mouse pointer it directly over "Gaming" in the text I just typed. If you look closely, you can see a faint underline (ala link) on it.

Wikipedia.jpg

I never noticed that until you said until today. Must be all those times I was dropped on my head as a child.

What a minute here, you ACTUALLY remember being dropped on that noggin of yours a few times?! I'm starting to wonder if this is the REAL Pursuit we are talking about OR his evil alien-probed twin!! :bonk:

-- Nem

Guest Major_Chaos
I never noticed that until you said until today. Must be all those times I was dropped on my head as a child.

speaking of being dropped on your head, when are you coming to get your monitor? or, do you want me to just bring it to the next lan?

speaking of being dropped on your head, when are you coming to get your monitor? or, do you want me to just bring it to the next lan?

Sry been working 7am to 6pm. Hopefully Thursday or Friday or today if you are home after 7pm!?!?!