Selling A 34inch Monitor W/built In Tv Tuner

Hey everyone. I'm selling my 34 inch monitor (32 inch viewable). If anyone is interested, I'm asking $900 for it. Here is a link to specs and retail value of it from a website I found.

http://store.yahoo.com/the-monitor-outlet/999929.html

It is in perfect condition, and not a scratch on it. I've only had it for over a year, and I bought it brand new. I would normally just sell it on EBAY or something, but it's too dang big to ship. Here are some pictures of it. If anyone is interested in buying it, please email me at bwaclawc@yahoo.com I will sell it to the highest offer, or the only offer, either way I really need to sell it. Selling my baby is REALLY going to hurt, but I need the money, so I have no choice. It comes with the owners manual, 2 remote controls, and I'll throw in a 10ft monitor cable.

dscf0002.jpg

dscf0009.jpg

dscf0012.jpg

Well guys I have bad news. I'm moving to San Antonio TX on August 20th, so I won't be making it to the LAN Party. If anyone wants to buy the monitor, they have until the 19th to come get it.

my email is bwaclawc@yahoo.com and I check it every day.

It was really great meeting everyone at Bob's place, and I hope I meet up with a similar LAN party group in San Antonio.

Brian (Gix)

Wow, congrats Gixxer!!! Hope it works out for ya!!!!

Let us know how your doing once you get settled down there!

So far I've applied for a ton of computer jobs online and I haven't even gotten there yet. I've already received a response from a business in San Antonio called Computer Nerdz, hehe, sounds perfect! Anyway, maybe I'll disrupt some or your LAN parties by connecting from TX and causing a bunch of LAG! hahaaa!

Hey Persuit, thanks for telling your buddy about the monitor. We are in the negotiation procceedings right now, hehe.

Gix

Hey Gixxer, best of luck to U. It will be sad to see U go, I was looking forward to some more target practice @ the next lan party :)

Stay in touch & hopefully we'll see each other in the cyber world again soon.

-- Nem