Catalyst team interview

B.Ob.

ATI Interview w/ Catalyst team

"Allan: As both of you are involved with improving your customers experience with drivers and gaming, do either of you actually play computer games in your spare time, either for “research purposes” or just for the hell of it? What has been your favourite titles this year? Either of you own a console(s)?

Terry: No I don’t play any games ;) I actually do have a PS2 for a console and play a lot of sports games when I have people over. My girlfriend beats me bad on the latest game we are hooked on Burnout3: Takedown (which is one of the best PS2 games of all time)

As for PC games I played quite a few this year. Aside from all the obvious my favorite sleeper game of the year was one that you actually recommended to me Allan, it was called The Suffering.

Andrew: I always try and get a few hours of gaming in every week. As far as favorite games this year, Half Life 2 was very cool and worth the wait, I also played the Call of Duty United Offensive expansion pack. I really like role playing games so I’d like to check out Vampire Bloodlines too."